[syslinux] 10-pre19 ok on pxelinux, w menu32

Jim Cromie jcromie at divsol.com
Mon Aug 22 16:20:48 PDT 2005

H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Jim Cromie wrote:
>

>> perhaps this is a local/picocom thing, and its no showstopper.
>> (its been true for as many releases as I can remember)
>>

> Hmm... just realized that one problem you might have is that your
> terminal program (picocom?) uses codes for arrow keys that I'm not
> familiar with.  Do you know what it sends?
>
>     -hpa

I am on serial - 115kbaud.

Ive no reason to think theyre non-standard.
FWIW, I can use picocom to vi a file, modulo size-of-screen issues.

OTOH, it might / could explain the narrow screen paint when
pxelinux first boots.

I'll take a look at the source asap, to see what I can find out.
Or is there a reasonable way to inspect it ?

I'll try running picocom inside a script session, that has captured
ctrl chars in the past.