[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.10-pre21: ISOLINUX fixes, MEMDISK changes

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Aug 23 14:16:41 PDT 2005

I have just pushed out SYSLINUX 3.10-pre21; this fixes ISOLINUX, and
adds a fix for MEMDISK -- it so happens that running ISOLINUX under
Bochs triggers a bug with similar behaviour as I've seen reported on
here, so I'm *hoping* this might fix the "doesn't work without harddisk"
problem and perhaps the IBM/USB problem some people have been reporting.

Again, I really want to push out 3.10 ASAP, so any testing reports
(positive or negative) I can get at this stage would be super-helpful.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/