[syslinux] i want to use ram disk image.

hckimm2 hckimm2 at netss.co.kr
Fri Aug 26 06:36:22 PDT 2005

Hello

I have a question.
I am an engineer who is making communication systems.
I have a board(made by Kontron ltd, Intel CPU, currently with diskless )
that is used in compactPCI.
I boot that board with network PXELINUX method and currently using NFS.
But I don't want to use NFS.
NFS is only needed for getting kernel and initrd.
I don't want to use NFS after booting and I want to make and use ram
disk image.
What should I have to change in 'linuxrc' file and pxelinux.cfg/default
file. And how can I make ram disk image.

Thanks in advance.

HCK.

Hyeon Cheol Kim

Netss Co., Ltd
504  Anyang Technical College Venture Center
572-5. Anyang-Dong, Manan-Gu, Anyang-City, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea, 430-731
Tel:   82-31-464-9070
       82-19-397-1547
Fax:   82-31-464-8983

E-mail: hckimm2 at netss.co.kr