[syslinux] Where can we buy SIS900 NIC online in USA ?

steven at nchc.org.tw steven at nchc.org.tw
Fri Aug 26 17:26:19 PDT 2005

Hello everybody:
Since sis900 chip has the problem with pxelinux simple menu (menu.c32, for version 3.0.7 to 3.10) as we posted in
http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2005-August/005636.html
We'd like to buy sis900 network card and send it to HPA so that he might give it a try if he has time to do that.
We live in Taiwan, so the best way is that we can buy it online in USA
and put HPA as the receiver.
I am trying to search it in the internet, but it seems that only onboard
sis900 (comes with motherboard) is available. Does anyone know where can
we buy sis900 network card (not onboard) online ?
Or maybe someone in this mailing list who lives in USA does have this buggy NIC, and would like to sell it and mail it to HPA ? If so, please email me <jhshiau _at_ yahoo com>.
Thanks in advance.
--
Steven Shiau