[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.10-pre15

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sat Aug 27 22:39:39 PDT 2005

Curtis Doty wrote:

> Just getting to this...but with the latest 3.11-pre6. The problem of
> LOCALBOOT 0 goes away with USE_PXE_PROVIDED_STACK 1. :-) And I've
> confirmed it still hangs with the default value. Hope that helps. For
> now, guess I'll have to keep a patch for this platform.

Okay, that's very odd, since I am pretty sure I wrap all PXE calls with
a switch to the PXE-provided stack.  I need to think about this, and
either get it fixed or revert that change (which might be the right
thing to do...)

I'm probably going to have to send you some test releases, since I don't
have hardware with this problem.