[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.11-pre3 -- release candidate

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Mon Aug 29 09:09:59 PDT 2005

Correct.

FYI (if anybody else is interested in this config), here is what we are
using (short version):

Syslinux boots from HDD, loads memdisk + floppy A: image from HDD.
Syslinux then chainloads to the floppy A: image.

Inside the floppy A: image, we again have syslinux+memdisk. This next
memdisk takes over floppy B: and chainloads the boot sector in floppy
B:.

This is a pretty cool and elegant solution to our problem. :-)
--
Michael