[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.11-pre8 -- release candidate

Samuel Clements sclements at linkline.com
Mon Aug 29 09:16:55 PDT 2005

eep! Something was fixed unexpectedly and then it broke again! I was
using 3.10-pre21 which fixed a problem we were having with machines that
had no floppy drives attached. I would load the MS-DOS image, then I
would get a 'non system disk' error once the image tried to boot.
3.10-pre21 fixed that, rather unexpectedly. I actually assumed it was a
problem with the BIOS on the machine, not with syslinux, honestly. I
just tried 3.11-pre8, and the problem is back. Give me just a few and
I'll try to track down the exact rev that broke it.

  BTW: I love the countdown! That will come in handy!
   -Sam