[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.11-pre11 -- release candidate

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Aug 30 16:00:23 PDT 2005

I ended up implementing the "totaltimeout" command per discussion on the
SYSLINUX mailing list, and adjusted the timeout of the menu system
accordingly.  The necessary restructuring really wasn't too painful with
judicious use of longjmp() and subroutines -- basically poor man's
exception handling.

Thus, I have released 3.11-pre11; barring no objections or problems I
will release this as 3.11 on Friday, September 2.

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/