AW: [syslinux] PXE/RIP-PXE

mukke.net moritz at mukke.net
Wed Aug 31 09:57:59 PDT 2005

;)

For testing purposes, i didnt change anything in the default file in
pxelinux.cfg
(I am familiar with the filename syntax, already tried a filename based on
the mac address, no success)

You will see that the "21 mb" package contains everything (supposed to)
which is needed for the first boot (except dhcp, tftp)

Thx for your dedication! ;)