[syslinux] Re: SYSLINUX Digest, Vol 33, menu.c32 chaining

Somani K. globalyogesh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:16:34 PST 2005

Hi, friends,
      actually i am booting thinstation + dos boot disk using pxelinux and
menu.c32 everything works fine but there is problem with dos boot disk, when
it loads tcp/ip protocol and packet drivers for netwok in consumps memory
around 540k and dos only supports 640k memory when i access mapped drive
from server using tcp/ip protocol and try to run foxpro based dos program it
gives an error of insufficient memory, but other programs like Wordstar,
lotus123 running fine, i also tryied with memdisk and other things but
nothing woks, so give me a suggestion if you can ?

Regards,
Somani K.