[syslinux] Re: FoxPro

Somani K. globalyogesh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:43:54 PST 2005

Hi, friends
      Carl guessed right, what type of problem i am getting actually it is
not pxelinux problem it is problem related to DOS convential memory, which
is less after loading network drives, and when i run foxpro.exe foxpro loads
but when i give a command in foxpro for running a foxpro based program "DO
programname" it gives error insufficient memory in RED window
       Well suggest me if anybody knows about it

Regards,
Somani K.