[syslinux] Re: FoxPro

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Dec 5 12:34:10 PST 2005

Try foxprox.exe - that is the 32bit version.

 From what I remember, foxprox can work with memory managers, but it can also work
without (and still access more than 1mb of memory.)  So try it without any memory
managers, if it works, you are done - foxprox wont gain anything by having more
conventional memory.

Here are my config files.  Not sure if I have run foxpro, but I have it, so I can
do some tests if you like.

http://wiki.etherboot.org/pmwiki.php/Main/SampleConfigs

How do I get the wiki to format this better:
http://wiki.etherboot.org/pmwiki.php/Main/PxeSmbUNdis

^Carl K