[syslinux] how can i running isolinux on my cf disk?

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:35:11 PST 2005

On 12/12/05, Yuri++ <yhuang at i-security.com.cn> wrote:
> syslinux-owner at zytor.com:
>

> how can i run isolinux on my cf disk?
>

> Yuri++,yhuang at i-security.com.cn
> 2005-12-13

I presume "cf disk" means a compact flash card?  If so, there's
nothing to it.  Just format it to FAT16 (or EXT2 if needed.)  I
suggest you look at the README.usbkey file in the docs folder.  The
information applies to a compact flash card just as well.  If you have
or may use a trickier bios, you may want to partition it like a ZIP
disk before installing syslinux to it (the document I mentioned
explains it all.)

I suggest that, if you haven't already, you read the documentation
btw.  Honestly, it's not the most detailed documentation in the world,
but, there's still a goldmine of info in there.