[syslinux] menu.c32 - Return from sub-menu

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Sun Dec 18 09:06:00 PST 2005

The python script is complete and should be available with the next
pre-release of SYSLINUX. Also added things to the menu API which should
make write a parser in C a lot easier.
As usual, there might be minor bugs in the code, but for the most part
it should work.

Regarding using yacc or lex: Potential problem is that, the generated C
code needs to be linked in with "libfl". I don't know if that library
contain non-rommable code, i.e. code which cannot be run under SYSLINUX
and does not use libc for instance.

- Murali