[syslinux] No dos compatibility mode?

outp0st outp0st at op.pl
Mon Dec 19 00:45:57 PST 2005

Hi,

   I managed to boot diskless windows 98 clients using memdisk with etherboot and PXE
hdd images. Unfortunately, I need my clients to run games and many
refuse to work properly when windows is in do compatibility mode(e.g..
fifa 2005 and daemon tools for mounting cd images). Is there a way to
to "make" windows 98 not use the compatibility mode ? I even searched
for a commercial solution, but all seemed to work only on win 200/xp
clients...(except for 3com's lan driver which is 100 % windows server
based:( )

Best regards,

outp0st