[syslinux] Documentation change needed for memdisk.doc

Roger Morgan roger.morgan at htl-steyr.ac.at
Tue Dec 27 13:07:21 PST 2005

Hi I'm new to this list and hope this is the right way to contact you.
I'm trying to create a boot disk using generic pxe stuff (not got there
yet but still reading the manuals).

Problem: Documentaion in memdisk.doc [memdisk.doc,v 1.18 2005/08/23
21:11:36 hpa Exp] points to
http://www.intel.com/support/network/adapter/1000/software.htm

this should be changed to
http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/cs-006120.htm

currently automatically redirects but notice states from Jan 2006 will
no longer redirect.

Many thanks for the syslinux/pxeboot/memdisk stuff -- I have been using
it daily for the past two years I cannot imagine life without it.
Roger Morgan
System Administrator
HTL Steyr, Austria