[syslinux] Looking for some guidance in creating a new kernel..

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Feb 5 04:40:59 PST 2005

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 06:34:32PM +1000, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
  <snip/>
> I looked for some step by step instructions for the process of
> building the kernel for use with isolinux, but haven't found anything.

The very blunt response is to ignore you,
because you missed a recent posting on this mailing which is
archive at http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/syslinux/2005-February/004722.html

The more tactfull response is to tell
about http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum
which states

  Choose your forum carefully

  Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question.

Cheers
Geert Stappers

P.S.

For those who might feel offended,
note that I addressing the mailinglist, it is nothing personal.
It is up to _us_ to educate our community members.