[syslinux] error loading operating system

Octavio Hernandez Octavio at cqg.com
Mon Feb 28 18:50:53 PST 2005

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem. When installing from floppy, it appears that everything installs correctly to hda1. I can see all the files that get installed on hda1 when mounting it. However, after I change the boot options to boot from hard disk I get the above error. I have never had this problem before, it usually installs very fast and painless. The only difference this time is I'm installing on a  Microstar Motherboard Model MS-7005(651M) vs. before when i was installing on an Intel Motherboard.

Thanks in advance.

Octavio