[syslinux] patch README.menu

Jim Cromie jcromie at divsol.com
Mon Jan 3 17:48:47 PST 2005

hpa,

since Ive asked a few dumb questions, and gotten good & gentle answers,
I did some pennance.

in README.menu, you say 'copy to appropriate location'.
I was left a bit unsure what appropriate was, but in absense of any
specifics
I went with the obvious 1st guess, and it worked.

attached makes it specific - ie same directory as your syslinux.conf.
obviously, you might have better wording..

PS.  Ive posted to soekris-list wrt whether the 1.26 bios fixes the
serial & console escape-sequence spew.  I havent heard back yet,
but when I do, I'll let you know whether my NOCONSOLE request
is obsoleted by it.

fwiw, the spew happens w LILO too, so its not a pxelinux specific
interaction.