[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.02-pre1 released

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Jan 3 19:10:21 PST 2005

I have pushed out a 3.02-pre1 release of SYSLINUX, which has the
BLKGETSIZE64 patch, plus a few other things:

Changes in 3.02 (so far):
         * SYSLINUX: The "unix" installer now sets the MS-DOS
           attributes (hidden, system, readonly.)
         * COM32 library: build the .lnx (test modules for running
           under Linux) as architecture native modules, in case
           i386 devel libraries aren't installed.
         * EXTLINUX: Hack for systems which don't have BLKGETSIZE64
           defined in the standard header files.

I'd like to let 3.01 fester a bit longer before pushing out yet another
release, but if there are more problems please let me know as soon as
possible.