[syslinux] If you posted a message in the last 36 hours...

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Jan 6 17:50:44 PST 2005

Hi all,

Sorry to say, but if you posted a message to any of the lists on
zytor.com, vas.nu, thule.vas.nu, or abc80.org in the last 36 hours, and
it has not yet arrived, it's probably lost; please resend.

The OS on the server that serves these lists was upgraded, and there was
a change in the configuration which I didn't catch right away. I know
some mailing list mail was lost in that process, but I don't know how
many messages.

Sorry.

	-hpa

[Ursäkta engelskan för de svenska listorna :)]