[syslinux] Configuration guide for Syslinux/PXElinux neede.

G. Georgiev ggeorgiev at navig.ca
Fri Jan 28 14:37:56 PST 2005

	Thanks for the reply!

	There are the few points I had no answer:
	- how do you tell where is the initrd image? - I found at last that
pxelinux.0 reads it from the kernel 'append' line, what is far to be obvious.
	- how do I tell it to get kernel IP configuration from the initial dhcp
configuration, i.e. equivalent to 'ip=rom' with mknbi-linux?
	- some equivalent to 'vga=extended' on lilo?
	- boot menus - nice feature, but how to configure that? few examples?
	- and everything else of how to use this really nice loader.

	I managed for now to more or less install it and may wait a bit for config
options/examples. so no need to lose time to reply this letter, but everyone
will profit if you put some config guide on web.

	George.

--
	G. Georgiev