[syslinux] Additional file for pxelinux?

Sebastian Tillmann hexfex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:48:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

is it possible to append more than only one file?

Atm i've the kernel and my initrd that are loading.
How can i access the other files in my diskimage?

My problem is, that i can't see/mount the additional files in my
diskimage, only the kernel and the initrd are shown. And I want to
have separate files, it is not possible for me to put all needed files
in the initrd to solve my problem. Or can I access the loaded
diskimage somewhere? I tried to put two append lines in the config but
the first append line was observed.

Is this supported, what must I write into the syslinux.cfg?

Thank you very much!