[syslinux] Boot Multiple Kernels

Tim Harvey tim_harvey at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:28:46 PDT 2005

You don't need the '/' preceeding the directory however it may not cause a
problem.  The directory can be dependent on your dhcp server configuration.
What does your dhcpd.conf look like?  In my configuration I have 'filename' set
to '/pxe/pxelinux.0' and my tftp root is /tftpboot.  I specify all my files
within pxelinux.cfg/default 'relative' to '/tftpboot/pxe/'

Tim