[syslinux] Can I use pxelinux to boot a cdrom image or isolinux from pxe?

Tim Harvey tim_harvey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 07:01:23 PDT 2005

Thanks, I did get this working using the info from grub/menu.lst.  Turns out my
download of RIP 12.4 was incomplete so originally I was using some corrupted
data.

The following works if anyone else is needing this:
# Rescue Is Possible (RIP) v12.4
label rescue
	kernel linux/rip/kernel
	append devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=1800 init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0 rw
vga=normal initrd=linux/rip/initrd.gz

Tim