[syslinux] Recursively loading pxelinux?

Tim Harvey tim_harvey at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 12:48:48 PDT 2005

I've been wanting to do the same thing.  I tried chaining simply by referencing
the other's pxelinux.0 as the 'kernel' but was unable to get it to work.

As a substitute I have gotten RIP, unnatended, and the fedora installer to run
in my pxelinux menu by referencing their kernels and root filesystems through
my menu (using options I found in their configs).

This question has probably been asked before and the answer is probably in the
list archives, but I haven't found a way to search them.

Tim