[syslinux] Problem: Kernel hung when booting pxelinux

Rodrigo Embeita rembeita at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:53:46 PDT 2005

Hi im new in the list and im recently using the PXE.
My problem is when i boot with the network card in PXE mode, it send the
kernel and the rootfs, but when is starting hungs in "Now booting the
kernel" message.
The kernel works in a floppy disk but when im using PXE hungs in that part.
Can anyone give me any clue of this error or maybe can tell me how to put in
a debugging mode.
The problem only ocurrs with a IBM GL300 pentium 2. With a pentium 1 works
and with other computers work too.
 Regards