[syslinux] adding syslinux mailing list to gmane.org

Jason White jdwhite at jdwhite.org
Tue Mar 1 13:58:57 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:32PM +0100, Alexander Heinz wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I would like to add the syslinux mailing list to gmane.org so I can read
>  it with my newsreader (I think it is more convenient).

  It seems that it was added sometime in the past, but was removed.  The date
  of the last article that gmane has for syslinux is somewhere around last
  October.  I know that gmane will stop archiving at the request of the list
  owner.

  I'd also like to see this added to gmane.

--
Jason White (jdwhite at jdwhite.org)        http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite
Jabber:jdwhite(jabber.org)              IRC:irc.netbsd.org/{jdwhite,jdw}