[syslinux] Pxelinux freezes/reboots where PXE boot option boots normally.

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Sun Mar 6 05:58:07 PST 2005

Hello again,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.  Does anybody know if the later
versions of etherboot still support the NE2000 or Realtek 8019 ISA
network card?  I can't seem to find the right network driver in the
later etherboot versions.  5.0.11 had a driver called ne which worked
fine.  The later versions seem to refer to ns8390:ne which does not seem
to work.

Quinn