[syslinux] PXELINUX: Screen fills with garbage - Locks up

Brad Goodman bgoodman at acopia.com
Thu Mar 10 13:57:03 PST 2005

Clarification:

If I set "Prompt" to "1" in the config file, it drops me to the prompt
just fine.

If I type "linux" (with or without optional kernel parameters) it
quickly prints about 10 or 20 dots, then blasts the screen with the
junk. So, It appears to be maybe loading it into the wrong memory
location?

Vitals:

PXELINUX 2.13 2004-12-14  Copyright (C) 1994-2004 H. Peter Anvin

UNDI data segment at:   00093940

UNDI data segment size: 4CB0

UNDI code segment at:   000985F0

UNDI code segment size: 49D0

PXE entry point found (we hope) at 985F:00D6

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

-BKG

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the review of the named addressee, and in conjunction with specific Acopia Networks business.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are unable to treat this information accordingly, or are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.	Thank You