[syslinux] memdisk and winPE diskless boot

Sasha M trener at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 04:54:53 PST 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:16:13 +0100, Velu Erwan <erwan at seanodes.com> wrote:
> Sasha M a écrit :
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am working on the diskless booting over Infiniband networks. At the moment
> >we have created and implemented architecture which allow diskless booting
> Will you publish this work ? I mean many people will be interested in
> such stuff :)

I did this as a freelancer so I do not own the code or resulting
product. The Linux part of the project was succesfully completed and
delivered to the Infiniband vendor. Now it is up to them to decide.
However I did posted some Itanium snippets which could be helpful for
the kexec
on their list.

Anyway, if you wish to contact them and inquire about the project please
send me a private email and I will forward it to the right people.

--
Regards, Sasha