[syslinux] Shutdown from PXELinux

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Mon May 16 02:09:25 PDT 2005

Check out grub - it has built-in power management support - you could
use grub menu system to
automatically execute an item that shuts down the computer (internal
function of grub).

Alternatively, find a dos program that does it for you and boot a floppy
disk image via memdisk
and execute the dos program.

Quinn