[syslinux] pxelinux menu questions

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:43:02 PST 2005

Speaking of the advanced menu, is there any chance there is a sample
menu out there for us to look at?  I've been meaning to get around to
figuring out how to do this, but, it's a little confusing for me.  I'm
only a mediocre coder to be honest, and this is a bit much for me to
hop straight into (and I doubt I'm the only one.)