[syslinux] loading any size image file, why?

David Walker dwalker0229 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:44:37 PST 2005

I'm sorry if I seemed a bit newb, but that isn't what I was looking for, I
know the c h and s mean, but I was wondering, as far as memdisk is
concerned, what do those values mean to it, I always use the same values of
c=255 h=2 s=36 floppy, but if I load a 4500k image or a 28000k image, those
values don’t change a thing in the image what significance do these values
have in the actuall memdisk program.

As for ghost I use ghost 2003, I do not do much ghosting of linux machines
as all ours are winxp Ive looked into g4l before, but I don’t think my co
workers would go for this when there used to the interface of ghost.