[syslinux] pxelinux-3.11, simple menu & submenu

Fabrice LORRAIN ossfab at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 09:35:32 PST 2005

Hello all,

At the end of README.menu there is :

"...
It is also possible to load a secondary configuration file, to get to
another menu.  To do that, invoke menu.c32 with the name of the
secondary configuration file.

LABEL othermenu
         MENU LABEL Another Menu
         KERNEL menu.c32
         APPEND othermenu.conf"

I'm unable to have such a conf. working.
tftp logs shows that othermenu.conf is retrived but I keep getting the
following on the pxelinux client :

.
boot: EL entries found in configuration file!

This seems to come from com32/modules/menu.c:
  fputs("No LABEL entries found in configuration file!\n", stdout);

But I don't understand it. Any clue on what I did wrong ??

@+,
     Fab

-pxelinux.cfg/default
DEFAULT menu.c32