[syslinux] pxelinux -> pxeboot load?

Steve Finkelstein stevefink at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:31:54 PST 2005

hpa was correct, I was successfully able to chainload pxeboot with
pxelinux after some tweaking to my tftp/dhcp server configurations.

Now after all the triumph, I get a blue screen of death once I
kickstart Linux after /sbin/loader comes into place... here's my
pxelinux.cfg/default if anyone has any suggestions;

PROMPT 1
DEFAULT freebsd
TIMEOUT 500
label freebsd
  kernel pxeboot.0
label redhat8
  kernel redhat8/vmlinuz
  append ks=nfs:192.168.0.8:/exports/kickstart/kickstart-rh8-72G.cfg
initrd=redhat8/initrd.img lang=en devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=9216
ksdevice=eth0