[syslinux] IPAPPEND option?

Jeff Sadowski jeff_sadowski at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:42:05 PDT 2005

Perfect I know you said its bad but I think my case is
exactly why this exists. I don't need any more info
for networking. I wasn't sending any more info than
that on my dhcp anyways and I don't need to worry
about leases I want it to stick with one ip address
for one mac address hard assigned by the dhcp deamon
no lease expire. And this simplifies the boot image
tremendously. This will work perfect for my cluster
environment.