[syslinux] Re: splash screen

Andrey Vul andrey.vul at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:10:43 PDT 2005

It was from a Ubuntu CD.

I recommend using Notepad++ to read the file (copy and paste)
isolinux.txt:
<cut and paste from here...>
splash.rle
To boot as a Live DVD, press ENTER.
For a normal installation suitable for most desktop or laptop systems, type
'install' then ENTER.
To install only the base system, type 'server' then ENTER.

Press F1control and F then 1 for help and advanced installation options.

<...to here>
Also, do you just pipe the pbm/rle into the converter script (i'm a
linux console n00b)