[syslinux] interesting problem...

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Thu Oct 27 12:31:35 PDT 2005

I once had this problem on Arima HDAMA boards with > 8GB memory... it
worked fine if you dropped the system down to 2GB.  Obviously it was
easier to flash a bunch of chips and swap them or just attach a floppy
to do it.

After the deed was done I got mtdtools working, and it can be done that
way.  NEVER successfully figured out how to update the NVRAM settings
for the bios however.

/eli