[syslinux] Is it possible to install FC4 to my HD?

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:08:42 PDT 2005

I don't think windows will let you do that.  You might try with
Cygwin, which attempts to more or less duplicate the functionality and
much of the API of linux, but, I suspect that the /dev/hda part just
isn't going to work.

Alternately, to blank your MBR, you can run "fdisk /mbr" (you may have
to use a bootdisk for this, I'm not really certain.)