[syslinux] booting from MS-dos disk.

Dinesh P. globalyogesh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:13:18 PDT 2005

Hi, there
            Well i am currently using DOS 6.22 bootdisk for booting from
memdisk with network drivers for connecting windows share on network, so i
want to know that is it possible to break dos 640k memory limition using
WinXp DOS boot disk with network drivers. please tell me if it is possible.

Regards,
Yogesh Patil