[syslinux] menu.c32 - Just loads the menu.c32 over and over.

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Thu Sep 1 07:16:14 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use the Simple Menu system for SYSLINUX/ISOLINUX, but it fails to work.

The menu apper, I can select menu entries, but pressing "ENTER" just takes me back to start. It seem like menu.c32 just reloads.
Pressing Space does almost the same, exept the selected item is the one on the bottom instead of the top.

By pressing ESC and getting back to command line, I am able to continue fine.

Any ideas? Is there maby a problem with menu.c32 and MEMDISK?

My ISOLINUX.CFG included below...

------- Begining of File -------
DEFAULT menu.c32
PROMPT 0
MENU TITLE Super Disk Menu

LABEL CERC6
	MENU LABEL CERC SATA 1,5/6 Device Driver
	KERNEL MEMDISK raw floppy=1
	APPEND initrd=CERC6.IMG
LABEL CERC2
	MENU LABEL CERC SATA 2s Device Driver
	KERNEL MEMDISK raw floppy=1
	APPEND initrd=CERC2.IMG
LABEL PERC23DI
	MENU LABEL PERC 2Si/Di, PERC 3Si/Di Driver
	KERNEL MEMDISK raw floppy=1
	APPEND initrd=PERC23DI.IMG
LABEL MEGA2K
	MENU LABEL PERC 4/DC/Di/SC 4e/DC/Di/Si 3/DC/DCL/QC/SC
	KERNEL MEMDISK raw floppy=1
	APPEND initrd=MEGA2K.IMG
LABEL MEGA2K3
	MENU LABEL PERC 4/DC/Di/SC 4e/DC/Di/Si 3/DC/DCL/QC/SC
	KERNEL MEMDISK raw floppy=1
	APPEND initrd=MEGA2K3.IMG
------- End of File -------

Best Regards