[syslinux] Removing the boot loader,

phil Kolodij hunnimonstr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:26:45 PDT 2005

Hi, please advise,

I attempted to use this boot loader on my new(ish)
laptop to enable a boot from a USB device containing a
Linux distro, however this failed and I have decided
to re-partition my hard disk and install a heavier
distro.

The boot sequence on the laptop now runs syslinux and
pxe ( which fails with error 64), causing a few
seconds delay in the boot proceedure. How can I remove
these calls from the boot process?

Befor I get the standard RTFM, I have looked, but have
failed to see anything regarding removing in any of
the text files with relevent sounding names.

Thanks in advance.

PK