[syslinux] Multihomed DHCP and PXE?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:58:17 PDT 2005

I am not sure if anyone has done this but I am assuming it has been done
before.  Setting up a multihomed DHCP server accross multiple network
blocks to issue PXE/BOOTP setup actions?  Some background, I have
successfully setup PXE to work with a cross over cable (first setup and
testing env.), moved cient/server to switch and configured boot menu,
images etc.  and now after setting up the PXE/DHCP/TFTP server to listen
on multiple interfaces I am not able to get the client to get a TFTP
connection.

???

--
Jason Gerfen