[syslinux] tftp server with mysql backend

Pierre Neyron pierre.neyron at imag.fr
Tue Apr 25 15:55:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

We are using such a mechanism in Computemode (www.computemode.org).
Some time ago, a patch was proposed against tftpd-hpa in this ML.
It provides a way to add in the remap mechanism a execution feature,
which allows for instance to run in a chroot  busybox environement, any
command that is made available, say wget.
This wget calls a php script which interacts with a PostgresSQL server.

Regards,

--
Pierre NEYRON