[syslinux] return of the stupid!

David Pexton david.pexton at complinet.com
Mon Aug 14 04:36:29 PDT 2006

Hi Howard

I was reading your post on Syslinux of the PXE: EB No PXE err

Did you ever find a resolution to what this error was? I'm looking, but
not having much luck.

I used http://www.rom-o-matic.net/ to make the boot disk.

Cheers in advance

________________________________

David Pexton | Systems Administrator
Complinet Limited, Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames Street
London EC4V 3BJ

COMPLINET - Premium provider of critical business information services
Visit our website at: http://www.complinet.com
<http://www.complinet.com/>

Main Number: +44 (0)870 042 6400
Direct Dial: +44 (0)20 7 429 9261

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is
addressed. Its contents are private and confidential. If you receive
this email message in error, notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose, copy or distribute this message, or open any attachments. The
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual author and
not necessarily those of Complinet Limited. Complinet actively monitors
emails to minimise the risk of viruses being relayed through its
systems. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to check and filter this
email for any virus, it does not accept liability for any virus that may
be contained in it.