[syslinux] How to enable F12 key to start PXE boot?

Gustavo Guillermo Pérez gustavo at compunauta.com
Sat Aug 26 20:42:30 PDT 2006

El Viernes, 25 de Agosto de 2006 15:34, Greg_Chu at wendys.com escribió:
> I posted earlier, and got confused by startrom.com and F12, if I use
> pxelinux.0 then I do not see F12 prompt, if I use startrom.com then it
> does show F12, but when press F12 it is looking for winnt.sif, ...
You are really confused yourself
> Anyway, some people replied, but I think if I use startrom.com them how do
> I link startrom.com to start pxelinux.cfg default? put it into winnt.sif?
The diference between OpenSorce software and closed one, is that you always
can modify or configure OpenSource to do something else..... If you do not
want to fix your issue configuring or modifying, try asking M$ technical
support, they should know how to do it at a reasonably price....

:)
--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux