[syslinux] Time out would not boot from local drive

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Aug 30 12:10:35 PDT 2006

Greg_Chu at Wendys.com wrote:

> Sorry about that, I did not have any intention to order anyone.  I am
> willing to fix it, if I know how to setup the environment, I work on
> windows platform.
> Thanks.

I've never compiled syslinux on Windows, although it's possible that
compiling under MinGW or Cygwin would be possible.

Anyway, what happens when the timeout expires?  Also, since you don't
seem to have "ontimeout" do anything different than the default action,
what happens if you simply omit that line?