[syslinux] tftp-hpa does not reload the remap file when receiving SIGHUP

Dyks, Axel (XL) xl at xlsigned.net
Wed Dec 6 11:50:47 PST 2006

Geert Stappers wrote:
> Op 03-12-2006 om 13:27 schreef Dyks, Axel (XL):
>> is there something wrong with the patch or my post?
>> Has nobody else noticed that SIGHUP does not work as expected?
>

> In another message to this mailinglist, there was:
>
> | I have pushed out tftp-hpa-0.44 with the following changes:
> |
> | Changes in 0.44:
> |          Allow the client to specify a range of local port numbers,
> |          just like the server can.
> |
> |          Fix sending SIGHUP to update the regular expression table.
> |
> |         -hpa
>

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers
> (who was also worried that he didn't see yet a response on a patch)

Well, I've already seen hpa's notification message and I'm pleased
to see the patch being applied on such short notice.
This and you cross-posting the message to my thread makes me
feel that the syslinux, tftp, ... projects are very well maintained
and have a vivid community. That's good to know!

Bedankt,
Axel