[syslinux] Permission Request of "ISOLINUX"

yosakash at softbank.co.jp yosakash at softbank.co.jp
Thu Dec 14 02:36:16 PST 2006

Dear H. Peter Anvin,

	My name is Yoshihiro Sakashita, an editor of a magazine PCJapan (Softbank Publishing).  We are now preparing for PCJapan February edition, featuring Windows&Network.
	I have seen your ISOLINUX made by you, which we would like to introduce in our magazine and contain in the supplemental CD-ROM.
	We would like to have your permission.  Would you kindly respond to the following questions and mail me back, possibly by December 18 2006.  Please send back to yosakash at softbank.co.jp.
	Thank you very much.

						Yoshihiro Sakashita
						SOFTBANK Creative Corp.
1. Is it possible to introduce your ISOLINUX in the magazine?
(Yes/No)
2. Is it possible to contain your ISOLINUX in the CD-ROM?
(Yes/No)
3. Is it possible to introduce your ISOLINUX in our homepage?
(Yes/No)
4. Is it possible to make a link to your ISOLINUX in our homepage and in the HTML menu of the CD-ROM?           (Yes/No)
1. What is the official name and the latest version of ISOLINUX?
  (we would like to contain the latest version)
2. Name of the archive file is
3. Name of the copyright holder by January 13 2007.
4. Is it a free software or a shareware? free
5. Necessary plugins (e.g., Visual Basic plugin), if any.
6. Location of the latest ISOLINUX
 We might need to contact you in emergency, could you also tell us your e-mail address or phone number that we could reach you.

 Yoshihiro Sakashita
 Softbank Creative Corp.
 PCJapan
 4-13-13 Akasaka, Minato-ku,Tokyo